Site edited by
Champagne Gonet Sulcova
13 rue Henri Martin
51200 - EPERNAY
Tel. : 03 26 54 37 63
In accordance with law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the processing of personal information has been the subject of a prior declaration to the CNIL.
In accordance with article 27 of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the user is informed that the personal data which he communicates, in particular by filling in the forms present on the site could be transmitted.
In accordance with article 34 of the Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the user has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him by sending his request to the address of the head office listed above or via our email.
We accept no responsibility for the use which may be made of the information published on this site. The content of this site may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions. This content may be changed or updated without notice.
Copyright - Copyright
"Public" or "official" documents are not covered by any copyright (article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code) and can therefore be freely reproduced.
The information used must not be it only for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is strictly prohibited.
The reproduction of documents on paper or in electronic form must obey the following principles:
* free distribution,
* respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any kind),
* explicit citation of our site as source and mention that the Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
All other content on the site is covered by copyright. Any recovery is therefore subject to the agreement of the author under article L.122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Graphics, photographs and multimedia resources may not be reproduced without prior agreement . For graphic creations and illustrations, requests must be addressed to us or to the rights holders.
Creation of links to this website
Our website authorizes the insertion of hypertext links pointing to its pages, subject to:
* do not use the deep link technique, that is to say that the pages of this site must not be nested inside the pages of another site, but visible by opening 'an independent window,
* that the source which will point thanks to a hypertext link directly to the targeted content is specified.
The information used should only be used for personal, educational, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
Despite all the care we take to preserve the integrity of official documents posted online, accidental modifications cannot be totally excluded.
Editorial texts have no official value and are not intended to aim is to present the activities of our establishment and facilitate access to the contents of the site.
Links to other sites, private or official, French or foreign, are offered.
They do not engage in no case our establishment as to their content and are only intended to allow the internet user to more easily access other documentary resources on the subject consulted.
We cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of its website or other sites linked to it, in particular due to the non-access of its site, network-related malfunctions Internet, or service interruption due to maintenance or updating.
It is specified that it is up to the visitor to this site to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and / or software from contamination by possible viruses circulating on the Internet.
Modification of the site
The editorial team reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this site and this legal notice at any time, without notice.
Protection of personal data
No personal information is collected without your knowledge.
No personal information is given to third parties.
In order to better understand the interests of visitors to the site and with a view to improving it, we may be required to measure the number of page views, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors to the present site, and their frequency of return. To this end, the technology of "cookies" can be used on parts of this site.
In addition, we can also analyze the use of this website from the use of connection data.
To oppose the registration of cookies or be warned before d 'accept cookies, we recommend reading the help section of your browser which will tell you what to do.
E-mail messages sent to our email and e-mail addresses are only kept for the time necessary to process them.
Our Cookies policy
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
This is a text file placed in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimized for the Internet), when viewing content or online advertising. This Cookie file can only be read by its sender. It allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognize the terminal concerned each time this terminal accesses digital content comprising Cookies from the same issuer. The cookie does not identify you personally, but only the browser on your terminal.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Three types of Cookies, meeting the purposes described below, can thus be saved in your terminal during a visit to our site:
1. Technical Cookies are necessary for navigation on our site, as well as for access to various products and services. Technical cookies make it possible in particular to recognize you, to signal your passage on such or such page and thus to improve your comfort of navigation: adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution ), memorize passwords and other information relating to a form that you have filled out on the site (registration or access to the members area). Technical Cookies also allow security measures to be implemented (this is the case, for example, when you are asked to log in to the member area again after a certain period of time). These Cookies cannot be deactivated or configured, otherwise you will no longer be able to access the site and / or the site services.
2. Audience measurement cookies are issued by us or by our technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience for the various content and sections of our site, in order to assess and better organize them. These Cookies also make it possible, if necessary, to detect navigation problems and therefore improve the ergonomics of our services. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifespan of these audience measurement cookies does not exceed 13 months.
3. Social media cookies allow us to share content from our site with other people or to let these other people know about your consultation or your opinion regarding content on the site. This is particularly the case for the "share", "like" buttons from social networks "facebook" or "twitter". The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you using this button, even if you did not use it when consulting our site. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the navigation information that they can collect using these application buttons. The lifespan of these Cookies does not exceed 13 months.
YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING COOKIES
By using our site, you consent to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. You can however choose at any time to deactivate all or part of these Cookies, with the exception of Technical Cookies necessary for the operation of the site as indicated above. Your browser can also be set to notify you of the Cookies that are stored in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not.
1. Refuse a Cookie through your browser
You can choose to deactivate all or part of the Cookies at any time. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the Cookies deposited in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not (case by case or in full). We remind you, however, that disabling all cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, except for basic functions.
If you are using the Explorer browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the General tab, Browsing history, click Settings. Then click on View files and select the cookie (s) you wish to deactivate. Then close the window containing this list of Cookies and double click on OK to return to the Internet.
If you are using the Firefox browser: click on the Firefox menu icon, then on the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Delete Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to deactivate and delete them.
If you use the Safari browser: click on the Settings button, then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy / Security, and click on Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to deactivate and click on Delete or on Delete all.
If you are using the Chrome browser: click on the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Confidentiality section, click on Content settings. To deactivate cookies:
select Prohibit all sites from storing data
click on Cookies and site data, then mouse over the site that created the Cookie, and click X in the right corner, or click Delete all.
2. Refuse an audience cookie:
On our site, audience cookies are deposited by Google Analytics. If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for audience measurement purposes, you can click on the following deactivation links which will store a Cookie within your browser, the sole purpose of which is to deactivate them: < / p>
Please note, these Cookies make it possible to measure the traffic or audience, associated with our website, the pages visited and the interactions carried out on the Site during your visit. Disabling them therefore prevents any collection of information relating to your browsing on our Site and therefore the proposal of editorial content adapted to your browsing.
3. Refuse a Cookie issued by a social network: If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links which will store a Cookie in your browser that has the sole purpose of neutralizing the use of other cookies from the same issuer. Disabling these cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network (s) concerned:
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/help/360595310676682/
TWITTER : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
GOOGLE + : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
LINKEDIN : http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
YOUTUBE : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
Please note that taking into account your different wishes is based on one or more specific cookies. If you delete all Cookies stored in your terminal concerning our site, we will no longer know what consent or refusal you have issued. This will therefore amount to resetting your consent and you will therefore have to refuse the Cookies you do not wish to keep. Similarly, if you use another Internet browser, you will have to refuse these Cookies again because your choices, like the cookies to which they relate, depend on the browser and the terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use for visit our site.